Commercial Cleaning: Offices
Many of us spend more time at work than we spend at home (I know I do), so why should the workplace be treated any differently than the home.
Many offices and businesses are seeing the benefits and cost savings in scheduling regular cleaning of carpets and upholstery, which not only extends the life of the items being cleaned, but creates a more enjoyable, relaxed atmosphere for all staff and visitors.
A clean environment encourages staff to treat their workplace with pride, and can have a beneficial effect on productivity. A clean and tidy workplace can lead to more efficient work practices, and thus improve productivity.
Studies have shown that regular cleaning can improve staff morale by showing them that management care about their workplace, and by extension their staff. If something is dirty and not well maintained, there is little or no incentive to treat it with care, resulting in further degradation until it is not possible to clean effectively.
We can provide a deep clean for your upholstery, carpets and curtains, enhancing the working day for staff as well as giving visitors a good first impression.
We can provide this as an out of hours service, so all items cleaned will be dry before the next working day.
We can do this by :-
- Using the latest machinery and cleaning methods
- Taking the utmost care with all items being cleaned
- Working at a time to suit your business
- Ensuring your carpets & upholstery are dry within as short a time as possible (leaving fans on site if required)
- Ensuring all operatives are DBS checked
- Provide you with method statements, COSHH data sheets and risk assessments and all training records if required