Commercial Cleaning: Landlords
Protecting your investment is essential when dealing with rental properties, and that includes increasing the life of carpets & upholstery in your properties.
By placing a clause in the rental agreement stating that the carpets, curtains & upholstery have been cleaned professionally, the outgoing tenant must get them done before they leave.
Not all tenants treat a rental property with the respect it deserves, making your return on investment diminished with each new tenant. By having the cleaning clause in the contract, the life of your carpets, curtains and upholstery can be significantly extended, and the tenants are more likely to look after the property.
In addition, if the tenant has had a pet on the premises, we can sanitize all areas (including walls and ceilings) and treat for fleas while we clean the carpets. This can result in an increase to your revenue by encouraging longer tenancies.
We have provided our services to many letting agents, estate agents and private landlords and tenants across the area, resulting in returned deposits and many happy landlords.
We can do this by :-
- Using the latest machinery and cleaning methods
- Taking the utmost care with all items being cleaned
- Working at a time to suit your business
- Ensuring your carpets & upholstery are dry within as short a time as possible (leaving fans on site if required)
- Ensuring all operatives are DBS checked
- Provide you with method statements, COSHH data sheets and risk assessments and all training records if required