Commercial Cleaning: Hotels
First impressions are vital for hotels and B&B’s, and walking in to a dirty carpet or sitting on soiled reception furniture in enough to make customers walk away.
Hotel guests expect expect a clean, fresh smelling environment in which to stay after a hard day at work, visiting family or enjoying the sights of the area. This is not limited to the beds in their rooms, it is expected throughout the whole premises, including carpets, upholstery and curtains.
Whether your guests are meeting clients in reception, using your function room, eating breakfast or evening meal or simply unwinding in the bar on an evening, they expect the best environment possible.
We can provide a deep clean for your upholstery, carpets and curtains, enhancing the experience for your guests. This can result in an increase to your revenue by encouraging return visits and longer stays.
We can provide this as an out of hours service, so all items cleaned will be dry before opening time, meaning zero down time for any area of the hotel or B&B.
We can do this by :-
- Using the latest machinery and cleaning methods
- Taking the utmost care with all items being cleaned
- Working at a time to suit your business
- Ensuring your carpets & upholstery are dry within as short a time as possible (leaving fans on site if required)
- Ensuring all operatives are DBS checked
- Provide you with method statements, COSHH data sheets and risk assessments and all training records if required