Commercial Cleaning: Healthcare
Hospitals, GP surgeries, dentists and other healthcare providers have a duty of care to their patients to provide surroundings that are clean and hygienic.
A clean environment can reduce stress for patients and relatives and gives a professional and caring image to service users and staff, resulting in an overall enhanced experience for everyone, and can lead to faster recovery time for the patient.
Poorly maintained carpets and upholstery can harbour bacteria and encourage cross contamination into clean areas.
Whatever the size of your premises, we can offer a solution to your carpet & upholstery cleaning needs. We appreciate that patients and relatives require a quiet and relaxing environment, so we can vary our working day to fit your requirements, ensuring we cause as little disruption as possible.
Our professional and highly experienced team of carpet cleaners use only the latest techniques and equipment to deliver the very best results.
We can help ensure patient safety by:
- Ensuring infection control procedures are strictly adhered to
- Requiring operatives to sign confidentiality agreements
- Using sanitiser that is rated to log kill level 6
- If you have a water filtration system in place, we will only use your water during cleaning
- Carpets are dry within as short a time as possible
- Ensuring all operatives are DBS checked
- Provide you with method statements, COSHH data sheets and risk assessments and all training records if required