Specialist cleaning: Caravans
Touring caravans are the perfect way to have holidays where and when you want, with modern examples offering unsurpassed luxury. Many more people are choosing to live in a static caravan or spend long periods of time in them whilst away working.
However, their carpets and upholstery can get dirty very quickly when on a grass pitch.
With users getting in and out of the caravan on wet, muddy fields many times per day, fabrics can get dirty very quickly.
Combine this with tight, cramped conditions resulting in frequent food and drink spillages, then this can lead to seriously dirty floors and seats in no time at all.
In addition, if the user has had a pet on the caravan, we can sanitize all areas (including walls and ceilings) and treat for fleas while we clean the carpets.
We have provided our services to site owners for their holiday makers caravans, and to private owners who live permanently on site. If you want to help extend the life of your caravan and help keep it luxurious, we can help you.
We can do this by :-
• Using the latest machinery and cleaning methods
• Taking the utmost care with all items being cleaned
• Working at a time to suit your lifestyle / business
• Ensuring your carpets & upholstery are dry within as short a time as possible (leaving fans on site if required)
• Ensuring all operatives are DBS checked
• Provide you with method statements, COSHH data sheets and risk assessments and all training records if required